It's Your Career - The Sky is the Limit!
Ready for an exciting career in private aviation? Join the AirSmart team! Check out all of the open positions below.
DescriptionSupervision of pilots including pilot scheduling, training, personnel problems, counseling, and assuming the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Operations in his/her absence, if assigned.
- Coordinating with the Director of Operations to establish and adhere to appropriate training requirements, revisions, and scheduling
- Liaison with Flight Training and Standards Department concerning all required training
- Educated on the contents of the Flight Operations Manual, CFRs, AIM
- Participating in interviewing, hiring, and discipline of crewmembers. Additionally, responsible for the annual review of all crewmembers
- Attending industry meetings as appropriate
- Administering all position, equipment, and payroll changes as appropriate to Flight Crewmembers
- Acting as a pilot as required to maintain proficiency. Act as an instructor/check airman, if required
- Participating in Flight Operations Evaluation Board (FOEB) meetings regarding each specific aircraft type
- Ensuring that all company pilots assigned to the specific aircraft conform to standards as outlined in the applicable CFRs and company policies and receive appropriate training and check-rides as required by the CFRs, the FAA, and the company
- Issuing operational notices.
- Ensuring proper distribution of all required charts, publications, and Aircraft Flight Manuals to flight crewmembers.
- Available as “on-call” management pilot for ferry flight authorizations, operation questions, etc.
- Communication to all crewmembers the standards and requirements of their position.
- Coordinating with the Director of Operations in the development of Standard Operating Procedures regarding specific aircraft
- Ensuring and maintaining a regular and high level of communication with the Director of Operations and staff
- Will assume the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Operations in his / her absence, if assigned
- Participating as a Team Member to organize and develop new business opportunities
- Investigating reports of violations of regulations or policies and making appropriate recommendations to the Director of Operations. Coordinating information and activity regarding violations of Federal Aviation Regulations with the FAA Principal Inspector
- Exercising Operational Control
- Ability to pass FAA Background Check, Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
Las Vegas, NV
AirSmart is looking for aviation professionals with a strong work ethic for our charter and fractional clients to be based in our North Las Vegas location. Our company offers competitive benefits as well as excellent company culture and great employee support!
PC-12 Direct Entry Captains should meet the following:
- Hold a valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license
- Hold a valid FAA Class One Medical Certificate
- At least 1200 hours flying experience total time, 2000 total time preferred
- Prior Part 135 experience preferred
- Must be available to overnight, weekend, and holiday work
- Current passport with unrestricted international travel privileges
- Live within 100 miles of North Las Vegas Airport (VGT)
- Valid driver’s license
PC-12 Direct Entry Captain job duties include acting as the pilot in command or second in command, when required of the airplane. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: operating procedures, handling emergencies, problem analysis, aircraft navigation, radio operation, and aerodynamics, obtaining weather briefings, filing flight plans, fuel planning, weight and balance, compliance with applicable FAA and AirSmart policies & procedures, and maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism at all times.
Las Vegas, NV
Must be at least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred. Valid drivers’ license. Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
Our Ramp agent will provide under-wing services to aircraft, act as marshals, set up and operate baggage and cargo management equipment, and adhere to strict occupational safety regulations.
- Loading and unloading arriving and departing aircraft luggage
- Reporting all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Operating ground support equipment including but not limited to fuel trucks and ground power units
- Performing cabin maintenance and interior/exterior cleaning services, including restocking the aircraft
- Must pass FAA drug screen
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Las Vegas, NV
- Assist Pilot in flight preparation and operation of the aircraft.
- Notify pilot on any variations in standard flight operations.
- Conduct Pre-flight inspection to ensure all navigation, safety and operating systems are working properly.
- Support in take-offs and landings as directed by the Captain.
- Assist the Pilot in conducting the flight safely and efficiently
- Assume the responsibility and authority of Pilot if necessary during the flight.
- Assist pilot in flight operations and tasks.
- Supervise fueling, ground power unit, baggage loading and appropriate servicing of aircraft.
- Maintain regular contact with cabin crew to ensure safety, comfort, and convenience of all passengers.
- Communicate with air traffic control unit during take-off, flight and landing.
- Inspect aircraft operational and technical performance on regular basis.
- Act quickly and appropriately during environmental changes and emergencies to ensure passengers safety.
- Update aircraft logbook with flight issues and incidents.
- Current valid passport
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Required flight time
- Ability to pass FAA Background and Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
- Must have a minimum of 800+ total flight hours
- Must be located one-hour minimum away from Las Vegas
North Las Vegas, NV
- Performs routine aircraft maintenance and inspections for aircrafts
- Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, Standard Shop Practices and FAA requirements. Work must be performed in the interest of safety of flight.
- Keep tools and support equipment in safe operational conditions at all times.
- Accurately complete required paperwork and/or work orders and input into the system
- Provide quality workmanship
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintains a productive relationship with their managers & peers
- Other duties assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- A/P Certification or obtained within 6 months of hire
- FAA training/experience
- Able to work overtime as needed, evenings and weekends
- Highly motivated, organized with attention to details
- Effective communication skills in both written and oral
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, climb, kneel, squat, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to pass FAA background and drug testing
- Valid driver’s license
DescriptionAirSmart is seeking a highly responsible individual to join our team. The Flight Operations Scheduler will primarily be responsible for scheduling and maximizing flight operations. This role is considered a support role for operations. This individual will have demonstrated operational excellence, and critical thinking skills, and possesses a high level of customer service. This is NOT a remote position; looking for Las Vegas applicants to work onsite.
- Point of contact between aircraft owners, clients, and crew members
- Arrange for FBO services, crew hotel accommodations, transportation, and other passenger amenities
- Responsible for ensuring each flight is operated safely and in compliance with the Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Company Policies and Procedures, with respect to aircraft, crewmembers, and airports
- Advises appropriate personnel of potential/actual delays and conditions affecting the safety of flight
- Responsible to assign crew members to flight assignments
- Monitor crew schedules flight/duty/rest limitations
- Schedule and plan domestic and international flights
- Responsible for pilot monthly schedules approved by the Chief Pilot
- Coordinates aircraft downtime for maintenance with the Director of Maintenance
- Assemble the International binder for all international trips containing all required documentation
- Responsible for domestic and international flight release
- Prepare weather briefings, in-flight monitoring of each flight advising of any operational problems pertaining to assigned flights; communicating and coordinating any deviations
- Determines the fuel load and calculating maximum payloads
- Ensure Part 91 and 135 regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Must be able to pass an FAA Drug and Alcohol testing, background check, and submit to random drug testing when required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must hold an FAA Aircraft Dispatch License
- Aviation experience is a plus but is not required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of exceptional customer service experience and a commitment to professionalism
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Able to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced, high-stressed environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated and be proactive in identifying disruptions in operations
- Is open to learning new skills and understanding added duties
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment and also can thrive independently
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- This individual will begin working from Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. (scheduled hours are subject to change)
- Must have HS Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree or above, preferred