It's Your Career - The Sky is the Limit!
Ready for an exciting career in private aviation? Join the AirSmart team! Check out all of the open positions below.
Las Vegas, NV
Must be at least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred. Valid drivers’ license. Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
Our Ramp agent will provide under-wing services to aircraft, act as marshals, set up and operate baggage and cargo management equipment, and adhere to strict occupational safety regulations.
- Loading and unloading arriving and departing aircraft luggage
- Reporting all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Operating ground support equipment including but not limited to fuel trucks and ground power units
- Performing cabin maintenance and interior/exterior cleaning services, including restocking the aircraft
- Must pass FAA drug screen
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
North Las Vegas, NV
- Performs routine aircraft maintenance and inspections for aircrafts
- Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, Standard Shop Practices and FAA requirements. Work must be performed in the interest of safety of flight.
- Keep tools and support equipment in safe operational conditions at all times.
- Accurately complete required paperwork and/or work orders and input into the system
- Provide quality workmanship
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintains a productive relationship with their managers & peers
- Other duties assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- A/P Certification or obtained within 6 months of hire
- FAA training/experience
- Able to work overtime as needed, evenings and weekends
- Highly motivated, organized with attention to details
- Effective communication skills in both written and oral
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, climb, kneel, squat, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to pass FAA background and drug testing
- Valid driver’s license